Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More tag

What were you doing 10 years ago?
This is a very jolting question. 10 years used to seem like a very long time, but 10 years ago today I was 13 years old. That just doesn't seem like so much time has passed since then, but it has. I was in Jr. High, in 7th grade. That year, I was busy hating school, keeping up with homework, wishing a boy would send me a Valentine's Day sucker at school, being involved in youth church activities, and having various crushes. I would switch from glasses to contacts the next year, which pretty much changed my life from that point onward. Jr. High was tough...man. Strange that this question would be asked now, because currently I'm typing up an old journal from EXACTLY 10 years ago. :)

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work.
2. Work on math homework.
3. Play video games with Dave.
4. Figure out what the crap to make for dinner, and make it.
5. Figure out the whole "graduation application" thing.

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
Buy a house in another state/country where the weather is warm, or start a farm, or something awesome like that. I would donate some of it, and blah blaaaah.

2 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my fingernails.
2. Interrupting, or generally being socially awkward sometimes.

5 places I have lived:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Redmond, WA
3. Phoenix, AZ
4. San Mateo, CA
5. Utah

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Summer Sno
2. Call Center
3. Kneaders
4. Cleaning (a lot of these jobs...)
5. Shipping Department


5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I'm pretty selfish (although I'm sure everyone knows this by now)
2. Lately I have been awful about making spelling mistakes...and I'm an English Major!
3. That said, I also know very little about English.
4. I am AWFUL about accepting criticism, and I stew over anything negative people have said about me.
5. I don't know how to drive a manual transmission.

No comments: